The primary focus of the reviews on this blog is to review sex toys, erotica, porn, discuss queerness and overall educate my audience.
Types of products I am open to reviewing at this time: Vibrators, dildos, kegel exercisers, lubricants, books (excluding educational or erotica), anal toys, penis toys, porn, partner products, BDSM/fetish products, fucking machines, harnesses, lingerie, condoms/safer sex products, games, menstrual products, websites
I do not review any sex toys that are made with materials that are not body safe. This includes porous materials for internal toys. I do not review any products from retailers who are based on Amazon, eBay or similar websites.
Sending me a product for review does not necessarily guarantee you a positive review or that I will do it without being consulted first. I will always be 100% honest in my opinions, and I do not allow companies to screen my reviews before they go published. All products sent to me are mine and will not be returned or be made to purchase after.
I reserve the right to refuse product reviews, affiliation or sponsorship from your brand on the basis of sexist, racist, homophobic, transphobic behavior or ethically corrupt practices.
What I Offer:
- Sidebar Ads:
- Immediately get the attention of my readers with a sidebar banner or text link for your brand!
- Sponsored Posts:
- Sponsored posts are the perfect way to present your brand to my audience. Sponsored blog posts will be written by me, and sent as a draft before published. I will have a disclosure at the bottom of the article. My rate is $45 per 1000 words.
- Product Reviews:
- Sex toys! Porn! Books & Games! BDSM Gear! I love testing out new sex-related products that are working to create more pleasure. Good reviews aren’t guaranteed, but who knows I might just find my new holy grail!
- Sponsored Social Media Posts:
- Social media is the fastest way for my followers to see what I’m up to, and what new products and services I’m checking trying. Sponsoring a Tweet or an Instagram post is the fasted way to get their attention.
- Affiliate Programs :
- Provide me with graphics or links, which I then display on my site. When somebody clicks through these ads and buys something, I get awarded commission.
If you’re interested in advertising on TrashyFemmeTalks.com, please read the appropriate sections of my page and then contact me to discuss my rates and schedule. Let’s spread the word about your brand!